Using This Site: How do I place an order?
To place an order with GRP4 FABRICATIONSyou will need to:
1) Find the products you wish to purchase, either via the category links or search function.
2) Add the product to the shopping basket.
3) Once all products you require have been added to the shopping basket proceed to the checkout to enter your information and process the order.
Order Processing: What order processing services do you offer?
You can place an order with GRP4 FABRICATIONS in the following ways:
- Via post using the order form printed from the checkout page.
- Via phone/fax using the order form printed from the checkout page.
- Online via the Secure SSL Payment Server utilising the checkout page.
How are GRP4 FABRICATIONS orders processed? All orders go though the following process:
1) Received - once your order is received by GRP4 FABRICATIONS, an automatic email will be sent to you confirming receipt of your order. If no email address is supplied GRP4 FABRICATIONS will contact you via phone. GRP4 FABRICATIONS will then check the details of your order against stock (if your items are not in stock GRP4 FABRICATIONS will notify you of this via email or phone within 48 hours).
3) Processed - stock permitting GRP4 FABRICATIONS will then send you email confirmation that your order is being processed, payment for goods will then be processed (in the event of an issue with payment GRP4 FABRICATIONS will inform you via email or phone).
4) Dispatched - once payment has been processed your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours.
How do I cancel an order?
If you wish to cancel an order placed online you must do so via e-mail or phone quoting your order number within 48 hours of order being placed.
What happens if I place an order for an item that is out of stock?
GRP4 FABRICATIONS will notify you via e-mail or phone of estimated despatch times of any items which are out of stock.
Order Cut-Off Times
Our courier collection is at every day, and as such we cannot guarantee same working day dispatch on orders (requiring this delivery service) placed after . Obviously we will do our very best to get orders packaged and sent the same day even if they are placed after .
Once again, it is highly possible for an order to be placed right up to and still leave the same day (as long as the items are in stock), but we cannot guarantee it. These cut-offs apply to both internet and telephone orders.
Any orders placed after on Friday will be dispatched on the next working day (usually a Monday, unless it’s a bank holiday!).
PAYMENT: What forms of payment do you accept? Credit Card (online or by telephone), Cheque or Bank Transfer. We also take payment via PayPal.
RETURNS: Can I return unwanted products?
Goods which are unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are received by GRP4 FABRICATIONSwithin 7 working days of the despatch date.
Subject to the following conditions:
1) Products are returned in new unused condition.
2) Products are complete with all original packaging in good condition.
3) GRP4 FABRICATIONS cannot accept any products which have been specially ordered or manufactured to your specification for returns.
4) All returns must be accompanied with a copy of the original invoice issued.
How do I arrange the return of products? The Buyer must arrange a suitable method of shipping, preferably a method where proof of postage is obtained to protect yourself against loss.
Products are returned shipping paid.
How are refunds reimbursed? GRP4 FABRICATIONS will reimburse goods either by direct credit card refund, cheque or credit note upon receipt of goods returned in a condition that GRP4 FABRICATIONS deems to be satisfactory.
SHIPPING: What shipping methods do you offer? Shipping to Ireland –
Flatrate: €12.00 per package
Rest of the World -
GRP4 FABRICATIONS ships packages all over the world, so to ensure shipping costs are as accurate as possible we will contact you via e-mail or 'phone with exact shipping costs prior to payment and despatch.
SECURITY: Is the site secure? Yes. The site is built using SSL SECURE SOCKET LAYER Payment system for order processing. A padlock will appear in the bottom of your browser window when you are in a secure area.
Yes. A copy is available upon request.